Ourclient is a globally recognized family-owned enterprise.Established in 1965 as a one-person operation, it has since evolvedinto a multinational corporation, spanning 12 branches andcollaborating with numerous dealers across Europe, Asia, the MiddleEast, and Africa. Loading Systems is renowned for its productionand distribution of industrial doors and loading/unloading systems,catering to logistics market leaders worldwide. For specificinstances of our clientele, please refer to our “Markets &Solutions” section.
We can’t give you anymore information about the organization. When you have progressedin your application we’ll be happy to share more information withyou.
The working hours in thisfull-time during regular office hours.
Manpower is eagerly seeking individuals like you! We’rethrilled to present an excitingopportunity in the role of a Field Service Engineer.If you’re someone who revels in confronting challenges head-on,finds joy in creative problem-solving, and possesses a true passionfor delivering top-notch service, then this role is your gateway toan extraordinary career journey. Want to learn more about thisfantastic opportunity? Keep reading to discover the details!
Employment agency Manpower islooking for a Field Service Engineer.
As a Field Service Engineer, you represent tothe customers. Enjoy the freedom and responsibility to provideprompt, quality service, leaving customers satisfied. You’llinvestigate and resolve issues on the spot. Your role involvesmaintaining and repairing loading bridges and industrial doors inyour region. Join us and make a difference for our customers! Yourdaily tasks will include:
- Performing variousrepairs and maintenance tasks
- Solving problemssmartly and efficiently
- Providing customerswith advice on the (technical) condition of loading bridges and/orindustrial doors
- Collaborating withfellow service engineers, service planning, and both internal andexternal service and product specialists
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- 27 vacation days, (based on full-timeemployment)
- Full-time job of 40 hours aweek
- Travel time is considered asworking time
- Collective Labor AgreementMetalektro
- Fun events, such as ourannual family day
- A mbo working and thinking level
- Knowledge of mechanics and/orelectricity
- Preferably you have a VCAbasis or are prepared to obtain one
You are an ideal fit if you possess exceptionalresourcefulness, seeing problems as exciting challenges to conquer.Your flexibility shines when it comes to working hours, willinglytaking on the responsibility of providing breakdown services on arotating basis. Plus, you boldly embrace heights withouthesitation.
Doyou meet the job requirements and are you interested in thisposition? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within twoworking days!