HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
As a Supervisor you are responsible for all the operational aspects on and off the shop floor. You monitor the applied store format. You follow the competition and trends closely. You have a positive attitude with a good dose of perseverance. You work customer- and service oriented and are able to outdo expectation with your team.
What you can expect:
- Representing the image and culture of HUGO BOSS;
- Ensuring customer oriented service;
- Ensuring a perfect atmosphere for both employees and customers;
- Collaboration with the Store Manager regarding labor contracts, changes in personnel and sickness and recovery reports;
- Ensuring excellent customer service and housekeeping of neat tidy departments.
- A degree on at least MBO-level;
- Experience from a similar position in the luxury fashion segment;
- Understand and represent the brand attributes, affinity with our clothes and target group;
- Strong personality with a flexible attitude and good leadership skills;
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, representative, organized and turnover- and result oriented;
- Excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Lelystad.
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please feel free to apply in Dutch or in English.
Please note that ‘agency calls’ are not appreciated.